Dr. S. S. Tantia MCH & RC's Citizen Charter
- Dr. S. S. Tantia Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre is a multi-speciality teaching hospital located at Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan.
- The hospital has a total of 330 beds.
- Guide maps, Display Boards are installed at various locations.
- Our Website, contains detailed information on Dr. S. S. Tantia MCH & RC.
Casualty and emergency services
- Phone number of Casualty - 9414093076
- Location - On ground floor of the hospital
- Casualty and Emergency Services are available 24 hrs a day throughout the year.
- Anyone with urgent medical problem can seek consultation/treatment in the Casualty.
- If doctors decide that you may need urgent medical intervention, you will be registered at the Casualty registration counter and proper medical care will be provided promptly.
- Apart from casualty medical officers, casualty has dedicated team of doctors from major specialties of Medicine, Surgery, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology and resident doctors, nursing staff, paramedics and orderlies to provide urgent medical services.
- Medical Care including investigation and treatment (we assure that) will be provided at the earliest possible time. Looking at workload in casualty patients who do not present with urgent problems may have to wait for sometime.
- The treating doctors will call any specialist/super specialists who is available on call for urgent consultation as and when required.
- In serious cases treatment/management gets priority over paper work like Registration/Medico legal requirements.
- The emergency medical department/casualty is fully equipped with all modern equipment like – ECG, USG, Portable x-ray machine, monitors, ventilators, nebulizers, defibrillators, infusion pumps, pulse oximeter, central oxygen supply, suction etc.
- The urgent facility is also available for biochemical test, BGA, ECG, X-ray, CT Scan etc. The services are round the clock.
- Facilities like wheel chair, patient trolleys are available at the entry of casualty.
outpatient department (opd) services
General OPD Registration time & Consultation: from 9 AM to 4 PM
- OPD Registration card can be obtained of Rs. 10/ - at the OPD registration counter located at the entrance of Hospital for Consultation in general/super specialty OPDs.
- All the new patients coming to avail outdoor facility are required to go to respective OPD. Person/Staff at registration counter will guide you. However every patient has right to consult any doctor/Consultant.
- Patients are seen on first come first serve basis, however out of turn consultation may be provided in case of emergency or to senior citizens.
General OPD Registration time & Consultation: from 9 AM to 4 PM
- After OPD consultation, the treating doctor will raise or advice required investigations.
- Accordingly you should go to sample collection center for Blood, Urine, Stool etc in Room No. 155
- Sample collection timings 09:00 am to 04:00 pm.
- The report can be collected from the Counter No. 156
- Patient should deposit money only at the designated billing counter and obtain proper receipt.
- Due to workload for certain Investigations like X-ray, CT Scan, USG etc waiting period may exists. Patients are given future dates by concerned departments however these may be done out of turn in urgent situation, on recommendation of treating doctor.
Facilities Provided at OPD Level
- ECG, Injection, Immunisation, Plaster, Wound dressing, Audiometry, Contraception, MTP Services, Minor Surgical intervention, Physiotherapy, Cancer detection, Opticals etc.
- Medical Fitness/Medical Examination and other certificates are issued after paying the requisite fees. For this you have to contact treating doctor.
- The decision to admit a patient rests with treating doctor. The patient will be admitted only if a vacant bed is available. But in case of emergency out of turn admission may be done.
- Wheel Chairs, Patient trolleys etc are available free of charge at the entrance of OPD or at help-desk.
- You should park your vehicle in the Paid parking only.
- To meet the needs of patients the facility of canteen, rest rooms, washroom, sale drinking water is available.
inpatient department (ipd) services
- Patients admitted to Dr. S.S. Tantia Medical College, Hospital have to pay Rs. 70/- as admission charges and Rs 20 day as bed charges. This includes free doctor consultations, Linen, breakfast, lunch, dinner etc.
- Rooms in private wards are made available on recommendations of treating doctors or on request from patient, if vacant room is available. The hospitalization charges of private room are as follows:
AC Room (Single) Rs. 2000 /day.
AC Room (Sharing) Rs. 1200 / day.
- Facilities provided in private ward include attached toilets & bathroom & bed for attendant a chair & a table. Charges including food (Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast).
- All inpatients receive treatment by team of resident doctors, nurses, available round the clock, under supervision and guidance of faculty members.
- Hospital attendants are available in different wards to help inpatients care and related activities.
- All the ICU’s are equipped with modern gadgets & equipment eg. Ventilators, monitors, nebulizers, central oxygen, & suction etc. to provide good quality medical care.
- Facilities like – Portable X-ray machine, ECG, Echo services, Generator Back up, emergency lights, internal telephone, chairs for attendants etc. are available for inpatients.
- Wastes disposal is done as per the established rules (BMWM & Handling Rules, 1998) and utmost care is taken to keep the premises neat and clean.
- Attendant Pass - Every patient is provided with 2 attendant pass.
- Visitors Timing/Hours – Morning 12 pm to 1 pm, Evening 5 pm to 6 pm.
- All the investigations are charged as per rate decided by the appropriate authorities time to time.
- Bed linen is charged at the time of admission, thereafter on daily/every alternate day and also whenever required.
- Patient requiring urgent ICU Care are admitted to ICU at discretion of treating doctors.
- The hospital has fully equipped 66 bed. ICU equipped with ventilators, multi paramonitors, infusion pumps, defribrillators, central oxygen suction. The ICU is manned by residents and trained nurses and supervised by consultants.
- The Institute Dr. S.S. Tantia Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre has fully equipped modern operation theatres where all kinds of major and minor surgeries are performed using latest techniques and technology.
- For routine surgeries, Patients are called and operated as per the waiting list. But in case of emergencies/urgencies, the out of turn surgeries are also performed at the discretion at the treating doctors.
- The patient should get preanesthetic checkup done before getting admitted for operation. The follow up instructions given by the treating doctors.
- The hospital has 2 haemodialysis machine located near the medicine ICU. For this, patients given appointments for their maintenance haemodialysis.
- Facilities for endoscopies is available on first floor and are done by the appointment.
- Emergency Lab – 24hr x 365 days for all emergency investigations.
- Routine Lab – Sample Collection Timing 09:00 am to 04:00 pm.
- All types of Biochemical, Microbiological, Pathological, Immunises routine & special investigations are done.
- Blood Bank is licensed modern, state of art BB that functions 24 hrs a day. It provides facilities for Blood donation, storage, issue of blood & its components. Precautions are taken & testing is done to prevent any blood born infection.
- If your patient requires blood transfusion, then you are requested to arrange healthy blood donor for donating blood as replacement.
- Ambulance facility available to transfer patient to other hospital or meet any emergency/disaster situation.
COMPLAINTS & GRIEVANCES
- We assure to provide best possible services to your patient during his/her stay in hospital or while attending consultation at OPD, however there will be occasion when our services will not be up to your complaint. Please do not hesitate to register your complaint. This will help us to serve you better.
- You may lodge your complaint at Medical Superintendent’s office or drop in complaint box. Every complaint will be duly acknowledged by Hospital Grievance Committee and sincere attempt will be made to solve your problem.
Responsibilities of User
- The success of this charter depends on the support we receive from our users.
- Please try to appreciate the various constraints under which the hospital is functioning. Average 650/30 patients attend OPD & Casualty daily.
- Please follow the rules and regulations of the hospital while inside the hospital campus.
- Please do not cause inconvenience to other patients by crowding or making noise unnecessarily.
- Please help us in keeping the hospital and its surroundings neat and clean.
- Please don't argue with security guards, show your passes when asked for and help maintain the order and peace inside the hospital premises.
- Please use the facilities of this hospital with care and do not damage/spoil hospital property.
- Do not indulge in any money transactions with touts and unauthorised persons.
- The hospital is a NO SMOKING ZONE. Please do not smoke in the hospital.
- Please refrain from demanding undue favours from hospital staff and officials.
- Please provide useful feedback and constructive suggestions. These may be addressed to the Medical Superintendent of the Hospital.